The Parent Child Center of Tulsa is a PATHWAY OF HOPE for the families we serve by offering quality and expert family services. Many PCCT programs and services are offered FREE OF CHARGE.
- The Parent Child Center of Tulsa is accredited nationally every four years by the Council on Accreditation (COA).
- We are an authorized Medicaid provider.
- We are a Family Resource Center.
- The Parent Child Center of Tulsa is a member agency of the Tulsa Area United Way.
- We are a graduate of the Standards For Excellence Series – Oklahoma Center for Non-Profits.
- We are recognized as a Parents As Teachers® Affiliate.
- We are accredited as a National SafeCare® Training and Research Center.
- We hold a SafeCare® Accreditation.
- Our Adult Treatment Program was the recipient of the Oklahoma State Department of Health 2017 Outstanding Child Abuse Prevention Program.
- We are certified as a Family Nurturing Center by Nurturing Parenting™.