This part time position oversees the process of moving clients from receiving referrals through assignment to a clinician. Provides clerical support for Adult and Child Treatment Programs by scoring and recording assessments, creating charts, and having group materials ready. Welcomes clients and provides support needed to clients and group leaders during day and evening groups.
- High School Diploma required.
- Available minimum of one evening a week.
- One year hands on experience with database, spreadsheet and word processing programs. (Word, Outlook, Publisher, Excel, PowerPoint.)
- Excellent communication and professionalism skills.
- Detail-oriented individual with strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to do accurate work with minimal supervision.
- Cultural sensitivity to clients.
- Ability to work an adjusted schedule to accommodate evening services.
- Ability to handle phone or walk-in crises and maintain client confidentiality according to agency policy.