Welcomes clients, provides clerical assistance and supports group leaders for Adult Treatment groups. This is a 20-30 hours per week part time position that includes two evenings.
- Welcomes clients, signs them in and receives payment when appropriate.
- Assist group leaders as needed (i.e. copies; backup for medical emergency, irate client, calling emergency personnel).
- Scores group assessments and enters into electronic health record.
- Input data utilizing database (i.e. scanning and attaching signed paper copies of releases, consents, etc to EHR, reviewing client charts, updating client information as needed) and Microsoft software.
- Put together reports for various funding sources monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- Ensures enough group materials are available; assembles or orders as necessary.
- Provides clerical support to Program Managers and group leaders.
- Other duties as assigned by managers and group leaders.
- Provides coverage as needed for front desk and evening groups.
- Makes reminder calls for groups starting in the next week and prepares group start and end materials.
- Attend and provide administrative support at department staff meetings.
- Documents all client contacts in electronic health records so that complete contact history is accessible and clear.
- Available to work at least two evenings a week to provide assistance to group members and leaders for evening groups.
- Acts as liaison for scheduling of groups at, making sure rooms and equipment are available to group leaders and provide updates to daycare to have appropriate coverage for the children.
- Consistently follows all agency policies, procedures & protocols.
- Assists in any manner needed for the efficient operation of the agency or programs.
- Participates in agency Performance and Quality Improvement initiatives.
- Demonstrates the agency’s values of compassion, respect, learning, adaptability and achievement.
- Practice self-care to manage exposure to challenging clients and difficult, traumatic stories.
- Able to lift 10 pounds.
- Available minimum of two evenings a week.
- Minimum one year of clerical / administrative experience. Preference given for experience in a social services environment.
- One year hands on experience with database, spreadsheet and word processing programs. (Word, Outlook, Publisher, Excel, PowerPoint.)
- Excellent communication and professionalism skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Demonstrate accurate work with minimal supervision.
- Cultural sensitivity to clients.
- Bilingual, Spanish
Job Type: Part-time