The Administrative Assistant – Bilingual position works within the Family Connects Program, and provides administrative support to a team of nurses to assist in coordinating Family Connects cases, including scheduling home visits for families in the birth hospital, making phone calls to schedule families missed during the hospital visits, scheduling and coordinating visits and assignments for the nurses, fielding our public information lines to answer questions and reschedule parents, and conduct post visit follow up phone calls with each family for the purpose of monitoring customer satisfaction and tracking referral outcomes.
- Provide Administrative Support for nursing programs.
- Coordinate scheduling of all nurse assignments and manage schedule and client database.
- Schedule clients by phone that are missed during in-hospital recruiting.
- Conduct post-visit connection (PVC) phone calls with families, track services contacted and received, and provide re-referrals when necessary.
- Handle mailing of appointment cards and PVC surveys.
- Act as primary public contact to answer questions and reschedule home visits as needed through the public office line in English and/or Spanish, info email and online scheduling tool. Follow up with families in a timely manner, show good customer service and coordinate coverage in this area when not in the office.
- Work as an active member of the Family Connects team by attending all regular Family Connects planning meetings, in-service trainings, and other meetings as required.
- Maintains supplemental data reports as needed outside of the Family Connects database.
- Attends agency staff and department meetings, weekly supervision, and annual agency development days.
- Consistently follows The Parent Child Center’s policies and procedures and program protocols.
- Demonstrates the agency’s values of compassion, respect, learning, adaptability and achievement.
- Works well with culturally diverse communities and families and is culturally sensitive to families and their needs.
- Participates in agency Performance and Quality Improvement initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Bilingual – Able to read, write, and speak English and Spanish fluently.
- Excellent oral communication and written skills. Proven working experience in a communications, marketing, or public relations role.
- Excellent ability to establish rapport with both professionals and clients.
- Knowledge of community resources and experience in community networking.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, please fill out the application form and attach supporting documents.