Thank you for your interest in The Parent Child Center of Tulsa. Please check back often for positions that are a fit for your experience, skills and career objectives. To apply for an open position, please print the following application. Email completed application along with resume to employment@parentchildcenter.
When applying for a position with The Parent Child Center, please fill out and print these forms.
- Bachelor’s Degree with two years of experience with direct HR functions including maintenance of personnel records, insurance eligibility and renewals, coordinating employee training and development activities, development and implementation of HR policies and other functions that apply to the efficient operation of a human resources office.
- Proven organization skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions in the best interests of the agency.
- Demonstrated sensitivity to the needs of the populations that the agency serves.
- Intermediate skills and knowledge in the use of MS Office Suite products.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and the ability to think logically.
- Bachelor’s degree in the human resource field.
- Three years of experience in a wide range of human resource activities including interviewing, screening, hiring, maintaining employee records/files, coordinating employee training and development activities and development and coordination of HR programs and policies.
- Experience in project management.
- Working knowledge of MS Publisher or other graphic publication software.
Bi-lingual Family Support Worker
Bi-lingual Family Support Worker needed to work with at risk parents and children in their home environment. Qualified applicant must be bi-lingual in Spanish and English. Position assists in strengthening the parent-child relationship, increasing child safety, nurturing through parenting education & intense case management & support. Bachelor Degree in social work or related field and knowledge in early childhood development. FT includes benefits.
We attract, engage, develop and retain valuable employees and volunteers.
–Personnel Team Success Statement